Monday, July 4, 2011

AS FOR TODAY..

Time flies....

Excited.. is bcoz.. A new ''event" will be coming up.. Let this be a secret first will only reveal when the time come..So many things in my head rite now.. with work, with the ''event'' with $$$$ wahliauu...
After two years of working  experience i guess i will change my jobscope again..:) Nahh i dont care as long i got better pay and im happy wif what im doing ..  (go to hell with whatever u wanna say) There is a reason behind all this anyway..  So ya.. No regrets.. Rite now my aim is to bolot all the bonuses first.. Save whatever i can save and then .. Insyallah if better offers come along the way.. I will say bye bye to u.. (PeranGAI iRRITS)


N.. NEXT im just now happy wif tiz person   .. who? ahh u wont knw.. what i cn say to ''u'' dont yaya dont tink u are perfect as wat u do is not always rite.. mirror urself before saYING others.. not happy talk to my face easy n simple as tat.. *period*

No comments: